perlcritic (was Re: pgsql: Fix precedence problem in new Perl code.) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject perlcritic (was Re: pgsql: Fix precedence problem in new Perl code.)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Moving discussion to -hackers list.

Mike Blackwell wrote:
> I didn't see a .perlcriticrc file in the project, so ran with our local
> settings.
>
> With those, perlcritic is pretty unhappy, even at -4, though I don't see
> anything that pops out as potentially bug-inducing.

Uh, we've certainly fixed things to appease perlcritic before (see git
log --grep perlcritic).  Maybe we need to come up with some .rc file to
our liking and try to adhere to it.