Re: "could not reattach to shared memory" on buildfarm member dory - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: "could not reattach to shared memory" on buildfarm member dory
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Heath Lord (heath.lord@crunchydata.com) wrote:
>    Any ideas or changes that we could do to help debug or verify would be
> helpful.  We have considered changing it to run everything as SYSTEM but if
> possible we would like to avoid this for security reasons.  Thank you in
> advance and I appreciate all the help.

Just to be clear- there is no longer anything showing up in the event
viewer associated with running the builds.  There may still be an issue
with the system setup or such, but it at least seems less likely for
that to be the issue, so I'm thinking that Tom is more likely correct
that PG is doing something not quite right here.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment