Re: new function for tsquery creartion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksandr Parfenov
Subject Re: new function for tsquery creartion
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:53:15 +0300
Dmitry Ivanov <d.ivanov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I'd like to take over from Victor. I'll post a revised version of the
> patch in a couple of days.

Hi Dmitry,

Recently I worked with the old version of the patch and found a bug.
So, I think it is better to notify you immediately, so you can fix it in
rebased/revised version.

I noticed, that operator AROUND(N) works only
in case of non-negative operands. If any of the operands is negative, it
behaves as phrase operator <N>. It is caused by lack of TS_NOT_EXAC
flag and AROUND(N) operator check in function TS_phrase_execute in
branches for negated operands.

--
Aleksandr Parfenov
Russian Postgres Company