Re: [PROPOSAL] Shared Ispell dictionaries - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Arthur Zakirov
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Shared Ispell dictionaries
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 06:45:08AM +0200, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> FWIW this is where the view listing dictionaries loaded into shared
> memory would be helpful - you'd at least know there's a dictionary,
> wasting memory.

Unfortunately, It seems that this view can't help in listing leaked
segments. I didn't find a way to list dshash entries. Now
pg_ts_shared_dictionaries() scans pg_ts_dict table and gets a dshash
item using dictId. In case of leaked dictionaries we don't know their
identifiers.

--
Arthur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company