Re: [HACKERS] Another oddity in handling of WCO constraints inpostgres_fdw - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Arthur Zakirov
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Another oddity in handling of WCO constraints inpostgres_fdw
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 05:22:42PM +0900, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> I rebased the patch over HEAD and revised comments/docs a little bit. Please
> find attached a new version of the patch.

I've reviewed the patch.

The code is good, clear and it is pretty small. There are documentation
fixes and additional regression tests.

Unfortunately the patch is outdated and it needs rebasing. Outdated
files are regression tests files.

After rebasing regression tests they pass.

--
Arthur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company