Re: pgpool 2 rotate logs - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: pgpool 2 rotate logs
Date
List pgsql-performance
> Hi,
> I have installed pgpool 2 version 3.7.0 . I'm trying to configure log
> rotation on the pgpool.log but It seems that something wrong. I configured
> in logrotate conf file the parameters :

This is not an appropriate mailing because your question is nothing
related to PostgreSQL nor PostgreSQL performance. So please go to
appropriate mailing list (for example pgpool-general
https://www.pgpool.net/mailman/listinfo/pgpool-general).

BTW a short answer to your question is, pgpool does not the close log
file upon receiving SIGHUP (issued by reload). Please make more
questions if you have on the pgpool mailing list.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan