Re: master make check fails on Solaris 10 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Victor Wagner
Subject Re: master make check fails on Solaris 10
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 10:07:37 -0500
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Marina Polyakova <m.polyakova@postgrespro.ru> writes:

> Yeah, I can work with this.  What I propose to do is use a somewhat
> stripped-down version of this test as an AC_RUN_IFELSE test normally,
> but if cross-compiling, fall back to just seeing if we can link.

I'd suggest to add a configure option to switch off 128-bit support
(--disable-int128), especially for these cross-compile cases where link
test cannot give us enough information to decide automatically.