Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: weekly progress reports (week 4) and patchfor hash index - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: weekly progress reports (week 4) and patchfor hash index
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greeting Shubham, all,

* Michael Paquier (michael.paquier@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 10:34 PM, Shubham Barai
> <shubhambaraiss@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have attached the rebased version of patch here.
>
> The patch does not apply and there has been no reviews as well. In
> consequence, I am moving it to next CF with "waiting on author" as
> status. Please provide a rebased patch.

Shubham, would you mind providing an updated patch which applies
cleanly, so we can change this to Needs Review and hopefully get someone
looking at it?  Also, it would be good to respond to Alexander's as to
if it would work or not (and perhaps updating the patch accordingly).
Otherwise, I'm afriad this patch may end up just getting bumped to the
next CF or ending up as 'returned with feedback'.  Would be great to get
this up to a point where it could be committed.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment