Re: List removals - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: List removals
Date
List pgsql-www
Gevik,

* Gevik Babakhani (gevik@postgresql.nl) wrote:
> Many years ago I requested to setup the "pgsql-nl-algemeen”. Unfortunately there was not so much activity there, to
thepoint where no one is actually using it. At the moment I have redirected postgresql.nl to postgresql.org. I am
talkingto a community member here to see If we can setup a simple site for the Dutch speaking users.

Something else which occurs to me- PGLister works quite well across
multiple domains and we (pginfra) already host multiple websites for
other regional PostgreSQL associations and region-specific PG groups
(postgresql.eu, postgresql.us, PGCAC, et al).

Would you be interested in have pginfra help out here?

Adding email forwards and mailing lists is particularly easy for us to
do, as are DNS records and/or redirects.  Having a full website would
require content to be created by someone and we'd have to discuss what
the backend of that would look like (we mostly run Django and are
familiar with that).

Thanks!

Stephen