Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
Date
List pgsql-general
Greetings,

* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> In principle, the List-Unsubscribe: headers that are now included in
> mailing list headers allow MUAs to offer convenient unsubscribe
> buttons.  Not sure how many of the people who are complaining use
> mail agents that don't handle that.

Quite a few people have been using that capability with their MUAs very
successfully.  Magnus just mentioned we've had some 200 or so individual
unsubscribes done that way (note that wasn't distinct addresses but
unsubscribes across all lists).

Thanks!

Stephen