Re: Schedule for migration to pglister - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Schedule for migration to pglister
Date
Re: Schedule for migration to pglister  (Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
Magnus, all,

* Magnus Hagander (magnus@hagander.net) wrote:
> mbox access should now be restored, and as Stephen says, now handled by the
> Date in the message. Let me know if there are any issues with the new ones.
> (They're now generated by the same code as the per-thread ones).

And just fyi, that also means that complete threads end up in each mbox,
so you'll see cases where a message was posted to, eg, -committers
initially but the reply cc'd hackers, bringing the thread over there,
and now the initial email to -committers and all of the subsequent
emails on the thread will be included in the mbox for both -hackers and
-committers.

Hopefully everyone finds that to actually provide a better experience,
but it's a difference to be aware of.

Thanks!

Stephen