Re: Migration to PGLister - After - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Migration to PGLister - After
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Tatsuo Ishii (ishii@sraoss.co.jp) wrote:
> > This list has now been migrated to new mailing list software known as
> > 'PGLister'.  This migration will impact all users of this mailing list
> > in one way or another.
> >
> > If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please click on
> > 'List-Unsubscribe' header which will include a link that you can click
> > on (or copy/paste into your browser) and use to unsubscribe yourself
> > from this list.
> >
> > The changes which we expect to be most significant to users can be found
> > on the wiki here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGLister_Announce the
> > current version of which is also included below.
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > Stephen (on behalf of the pginfra team)
>
> How does this affect to pgsql-announce moderation?

When we migrate -announce is a couple of weeks the moderation process
will change a bit.  Each email sent to -announce will generate an email
with a link that's sent to all of the moderators to follow to preview
the email and to approve/reject/etc.

We'll send out more specific information for moderators soon.

Thanks!

Stephen