Re: F5 - irritating behaviour - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Johann Spies
Subject Re: F5 - irritating behaviour
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Thu, Nov 02, 2017 at 09:44:27AM +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 9:35 AM, Johann Spies <jspies@sun.ac.za> wrote:
>

> It sounds like Firefox is grabbing the keypress. That shouldn't happen as
> long as the query tool has focus. Is that the case?

Yes. After editing the query (after terminating it) when I press F5...

> We are looking into the idea of making shortcut keys configurable, so that
> may solve this.

Thanks. That will be useful.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this email is governed by these terms / Hierdie terme bepaal die integriteit en
vertroulikheidvan hierdie epos. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer