Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] amcheck packages - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] amcheck packages
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Peter Geoghegan 2017-10-07 <CAH2-WznctJz1ket8up3vDjLqxeEjM6x-MaOZe-iGsVai184cCg@mail.gmail.com>
> Once this gets your approval, I'll push the commit to the master
> branch, and create the appropriate version 1.0 tags. Note that I've
> declared version 1.0 as being stable within debian/changelog.

I think it looks good. I couldn't test it yet on apt.postgresql.org
because the tarball isn't yet available.

My local testing failed due to lack of disk space:
 REINDEX INDEX idx_numeric;
+ ERROR:  could not extend file "base/16384/t3_16463": wrote only 4096 of 8192 bytes at block 14335
+ HINT:  Check free disk space.

It also took a minute or so for that step. Is that resource footprint
intended? (My /tmp has about 650MB available.)

Christoph