Re: [GENERAL] storing postgres data on dropbox - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Karsten Hilbert
Subject Re: [GENERAL] storing postgres data on dropbox
Date
Re: [GENERAL] storing postgres data on dropbox
List pgsql-general
On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 05:30:44PM +0000, Martin Mueller wrote:

> Thank for this very helpful answer, which can be
> implemented for less than $100. For somebody who started
> working a 128k Mac in the eighties, it is mindboggling that
> for that amount you can buy a terabyte of storage in a device
> that you put in a coat pocket. I'll read up on rsync

I seem to remember that for this to work the two machines
must be *very* close in architecture, and the PostgreSQL
versions best be exactly the same.

Karsten
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346