Re: [HACKERS] Small improvement to compactify_tuples - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Small improvement to compactify_tuples
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Sokolov Yura wrote:
> Sokolov Yura писал 2017-05-15 18:23:
> > Alvaro Herrera писал 2017-05-15 18:04:
> > > Please add these two patches to the upcoming commitfest,
> > > https://commitfest.postgresql.org/
> >
> > Thank you for suggestion.
> >
> > I've created https://commitfest.postgresql.org/14/1138/
> > As I could understand, I should attach both patches to single email
> > to be show correctly in commitfest topic. So I do it with this email.

> Looks like it should be single file.

As I understand, these patches are logically separate, so putting them
together in a single file isn't such a great idea.  If you don't edit
the patches further, then you're all set because we already have the
previously archived patches.  Next commitfest starts in a few months
yet, and if you feel the need to submit corrected versions in the
meantime, please do submit in separate files.  (Some would even argue
that each should be its own thread, but I don't think that's necessary.)