Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Concurrent ALTER SEQUENCE RESTART Regression - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Noah Misch
Subject Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Concurrent ALTER SEQUENCE RESTART Regression
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 03, 2017 at 11:29:29PM -0400, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 4/30/17 04:05, Noah Misch wrote:
> > The above-described topic is currently a PostgreSQL 10 open item.  Peter,
> > since you committed the patch believed to have created it, you own this open
> > item.  If some other commit is more relevant or if this does not belong as a
> > v10 open item, please let us know.  Otherwise, please observe the policy on
> > open item ownership[1] and send a status update within three calendar days of
> > this message.  Include a date for your subsequent status update.  Testers may
> > discover new open items at any time, and I want to plan to get them all fixed
> > well in advance of shipping v10.  Consequently, I will appreciate your efforts
> > toward speedy resolution.  Thanks.
>
> I'm working on this and will report on Friday.

This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
update.  Refer to the policy on open item ownership:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com