Re: [HACKERS] Should pg_current_wal_location() become pg_current_wal_lsn() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Noah Misch
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Should pg_current_wal_location() become pg_current_wal_lsn()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 05, 2017 at 03:36:39AM +1200, David Rowley wrote:

> > OK, so I've created a draft patch which does this.
>
> I ended up adding this to the open items list.  I feel it's best to be
> on there so that we don't forget about this.
>
> If we decide not to do it then we can just remove it from the list,
> but it would be a shame to release the beta having forgotten to make
> this change.
>
> Do any of the committers who voted for this change feel inclined to
> pick this patch up?

I'll echo that question.  This open item lacks a clear owner.  One might argue
that 806091c caused it by doing the backward-compatibility breaks that
inspired this patch, but that's a link too tenuous to create ownership.