Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Noah Misch
Subject Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes
Date
Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 09:42:58PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:

> On April 27, 2017 9:34:44 PM PDT, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
> >since has
> >see
> >we'll
> >update.
> >>
> >> I was less productive this week than I'd hoped, and creating a
> >testsuite
> >> was more work than I'd anticipated, so I'm slightly lagging behind.
> >> hope to have a patchset tomorrow, aiming to commit something
> >> Monday/Tuesday.
> >
> >This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.
> >Kindly send
> >a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent
> >status
> >update.  Refer to the policy on open item ownership:
> >https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com
>
> I committed part of the series today, plan to continue doing so over the next few days.  Changes require careful
review& testing, this is easy to get wrong...

This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
update.

Also, this open item has been alive for three weeks, well above guideline.  I
understand it's a tricky bug, but I'm worried this isn't on track to end.
What is missing to make it end?