Re: [HACKERS] On How To Shorten the Steep Learning Curve Towards PGHacking... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [HACKERS] On How To Shorten the Steep Learning Curve Towards PGHacking...
Date
Re: [HACKERS] On How To Shorten the Steep Learning Curve Towards PG Hacking...  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Craig Ringer wrote:

> Personally I have to agree that the learning curve is very steep. Some
> of the docs and presentations help, but there's a LOT to understand.

There is a wiki page "Developer_FAQ" which is supposed to help answer
these questions.  It is currently not very useful, because people
stopped adding to it very early and is now mostly unmaintained, but
I'm sure it could become a very useful central resource for this kind of
information.