Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is the Postgres Association part ofsmile.amazon.com? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is the Postgres Association part ofsmile.amazon.com?
Date
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is the Postgres Association part of smile.amazon.com?  (Eric Ridge <eebbrr@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Eric,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> * Eric Ridge (eebbrr@gmail.com) wrote:
> > They indicate that one reason could be that while Amazon knows about the
> > charity, the charity isn't actually registered.
>
> I'll take a look into this (I'm one of the board members of PgUS).

We've now registered on smile and we got the following link for anyone
else who is interested:

https://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-2194507

Hopefully all will go well and you'll see that we are receiving the
contributions in the future (it takes a while for Amazon to dispurse the
funds, so please be patient!).

Thanks again for bringing it up!

Stephen

Attachment