Re: Donation links on about/donate - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Donation links on about/donate
Date
List pgsql-www
Daniel,

* Daniel Gustafsson (daniel@yesql.se) wrote:
> Spotted some strange links on about/donate.  The PgUS link was seemingly
> leading to the incorrect page altogether (pgeu content) and the PgEU link was
> missing https causing a redirect.  Fixed in the attached patch by instead
> linking to what seems to be the actual donations page for PgUS.

I've fixed the /donate link on the PgUS page, so we can continue to have
the link go there (as there might be other places too, this seemed to
make the most sense to me).

> Also lowercased the urls to make code grepping a little easier.

I'll push these changes soon, unless anyone would like to object.

Thanks!

Stephen