Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Fetter
Subject Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 12:20:51PM -0500, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > New version attached.  It needs some of these problem cases added
> > to the testing, and a mention in the docs that only C and plpgsql
> > triggers can use the feature so far.  I'll add those tomorrow.
>
> Done and attached.
>
> Now the question is, should it be pushed?

Yes.  Among other things, that'll get it buildfarm tested and give
people interested in other PLs better visibility.

That, and I suspect that people will start using this infrastructure
for some very cool projects.

Best,
David.

Remember to vote!