Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Faster expression evaluation and targetlistprojection. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Faster expression evaluation and targetlistprojection.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2017-03-25 16:36:03 -0700, Joe Conway wrote:
> On 03/25/2017 04:03 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> > Hi Joe,
> >

> > On 2017-03-25 22:11:37 +0000, Andres Freund wrote:
> >> Faster expression evaluation and targetlist projection.
> >
> > Apparently this broke the selinux integration somehow:
> > https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=rhinoceros&dt=2017-03-25%2022%3A45%3A01
> >
> > Unfortunately the buildfarm appears to not display regression.diffs -
> > making this a bit hard to debug remotely.  Any chance you could help me
> > out with that? I'd rather not setup selinux here...
>

> Sure. What exactly do you want?

I think, for starters, seeing regression.diffs from sepgsql would be
useful.  Might already clear up what's the issue.

> Should we jump on a call or hangout or something?

I think for now just seeing regression.diffs would be enough - depending
on what the differences are. Could very well be that we're just seing a
difference due to function permission checks happening a bit earlier
now.

Greetings,

Andres Freund