Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning optimization for large amountof partitions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning optimization for large amountof partitions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Tels,

Thanks a lot for the review!

> "corresponding"

Fixed.

> Also a question: Some one-line comments are
>
>  /* Comment. */
>
> while others are
>
>  /*
>   * Comment.
>   */
>
> Why the difference?

I'm trying to follow a code stile used in a code I'm modifying. In this
case I got an impression that second style of one-line comments is used
more often an I tried to follow it but apparently I didn't succeed :)
This is fixed as well.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev