Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Victor Wagner
Subject Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 12:04:27 -0400

> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 5:53 AM, Victor Wagner <vitus@wagner.pp.ru>
> wrote:
> > On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 12:30:59 +0530
> > Mithun Cy <mithun.cy@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> >> On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Victor Wagner <vitus@wagner.pp.ru>
> >> wrote:
> >> Okay but for me consistency is also important. Since we agree to
> >> disagree on some of the comments and others have not expressed any
> >> problem I am moving it to committer.
> >
> > Thank you for your efforts improving my patch
>
> I haven't deeply reviewed this patch, but on a quick read-through it
> certainly seems to need a lot of cleanup work.

I've did some cleanup, i.e. running pgindent, spell-checking comments
and indenting sgml and attaching cleaned up version here.

I've also re-added test file t/001-multihost.pl which get lost from

Thanks for your suggestions.

--
                                   Victor Wagner <vitus@wagner.pp.ru>

Attachment