Re: BUG #14334: vacuumdb.c build failure on openbsd - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: BUG #14334: vacuumdb.c build failure on openbsd
Date
Re: BUG #14334: vacuumdb.c build failure on openbsd  (jungle Boogie <jungleboogie0@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
jungle Boogie wrote:

> http://man.openbsd.org/OpenBSD-current/man2/select.2
>
> Also has #include <sys/select.h>

So "current" is 6.0?  We don't have a lot of OpenBSD machines in the
buildfarm; would you be able to contribute one?  The one we have
(curculio) runs 5.9 and has been running fine with the committed code.
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Buildfarm

It makes portability work easier if we see right away that a commit has
broken something.

Can you try HEAD with the following patch applied and let me know if it
works?

Attachment