Re: Russian translations - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Russian translations
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 01:27:46AM +0300, Ivan Panchenko wrote:
> >>And actually, I think the web changes haven't been made.  We had an
> >>example that looks great. Or is it that we should update the link to
> >>point to the new suggested url (adding the postgresql suffix)? I sort of
> >>lost track of that part, but that should be an easy fix if that's going
> >>to be a permanent URL.
> >
> >yeah that would be very good to know.
> Please look at https://postgrespro.ru/docs/postgresql . This is the correct
> url for the russian docs translation.
> We've made it much less commercial, and I hope now it satisties all the
> community requirements.

OK, the new page has text that is clearer about commercial usage (as
translated by Google):
Russian translation of documents may not be included in any commercialproduct or distributed on commercial terms
withoutthe consent of thePostgres Professional.

There are links only to the translated Postgres docs, and no links to
any proprietary software documentation.

Works for me.  Thanks.

http://enterprisedb.com