conference slides in wiki - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject conference slides in wiki
Date
Re: conference slides in wiki  ("Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-www
Hi,

I think this was ill-conceived.  Back when everybody had editor
privileges right at account creation and there was no "cool-off" period
it was perfectly fine to have people add their own slides to the wiki,
but with those two things it has now become a tremendous annoyance.  I
think we need to come up with a better system to handle the uploading of
slides to the wiki.

presentations!

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgConfUS_Talks_2016 ) for you to upload your slides.

> If you have trouble editing the wiki, you may need to send an email to " pgsql-www@postgresql.org ” to ask for edit