Re: Yet another small patch - reorderbuffer.c:1099 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: Yet another small patch - reorderbuffer.c:1099
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I recall discussing this code with Andres, and I think that he has
> mentioned me this is intentional, because should things be changed for
> a reason or another in the future, we want to keep in mind that a list
> of TXIDs and a list of sub-TXIDs should be handled differently.

I see. If this it true I think there should be a comment that explains
it. When you read such a code you suspect a bug. Not mentioning that
static code analyzers (I'm currently experimenting with Clang and PVS
Studio) complain about code like this.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev