Re: Fuzzy substring searching with the pg_trgm extension - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Fuzzy substring searching with the pg_trgm extension
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Artur Zakirov wrote:

> What status of this patch? In commitfest it is "Needs review".

"Needs review" means it needs a reviewer to go over it and, uh, review
it.  Did I send an email to you prodding you to review patches?  I sent
such an email to several people from PostgresPro, but I don't remember
getting a response from anyone, and honestly I don't see you guys/gal
doing much review on-list.  If you can please talk to your colleagues so
that they look over your patch, while at the same time your review their
patches, that would help not only this one patch but everyone else's
patches as well.

> Can this patch get the status "Ready for Commiter"?

Sure, as soon as it has gotten enough review to say it's past the "needs
review" phase.  Just like all patches.