Re: Let's Do the CoC Right - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Let's Do the CoC Right
Date
List pgsql-general
Oliver Elphick wrote:
> (Replying to the digest post)
>
> Having watched this discussion from the start, I think the project
> would be better off without any CoC.  The list has always been
> conducted well and if something isn't broken you shouldn't try to fix
> it.

FWIW, I agree that we don't need a CoC.

However, those of us who have never been attacked/abused would naturally
state that there have never been any attacks/abuses, and I believe
that's false -- in other words I believe some people would consider
themselves to have been attacked/abused, even if some external observers
might not necessarily agree that they were being attacked/abused.