Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan  4, 2016 at 09:50:40PM -0800, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 2:27 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> writes:
> >> The patch would put the buildfarm in red as it is incomplete anyway,
> >> with MSVC what is used instead of dynloader.h is
> >> port/dynloader/win32.h. Instead of this patch I would be incline to
> >> remove the #define stuff with dynloader.h that use WIN32_ONLY_COMPILER
> >> (see for example dfmgr.c) and just copy the header in include/. This
> >> way we use the same header for all platforms.
> >
> > Patch please?
>
> Sure, here you go. Bruce's patch simply forgot to copy the header file
> via Solution.pm, so installation just failed. The change of dfmgr.c is
> actually not mandatory but I think that as long as dynloader.h is
> copied in include/ we had better change that as well, and it makes the
> code cleaner.

I have applied this patch all the way back to 9.1.  This means PL/Java
can be cleanly built via MSVC on Windows for all installs after the next
set of minor releases.

http://enterprisedb.com

+ Roman grave inscription                             +