BUG #13814: missing command in psql autocompletion - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From johannes@selfnet.de
Subject BUG #13814: missing command in psql autocompletion
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13814
Logged by:          Johannes
Email address:      johannes@selfnet.de
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.5
Operating system:   Debian/Arch

Hi,

I'm pretty accustomed to the autocompletion feature of psql. Now, I found
that altering the tablespace of a materialized view is not included in the
autocompletion options:

db=> ALTER MATERIALIZED VIEW mvname <tab>

offers ALTER COLUMN, OWNER TO, RENAME TO and SET SCHEMA, but not SET as for
tables. When manually entered, the autocompletion options are the same as if
SET was entered as a command.

Best
  Johannes