Re: Remaining 9.5 open items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Remaining 9.5 open items
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> * DDL deparsing testing module should have detected that transforms were not supported, but it failed to notice that
>
> Is this really a release blocker?  As a testing matter, it seems like any
> fix would go into HEAD only.

Not a blocker as far as I'm concerned.

> * another strange behavior with track_commit_timestamp
>
> Where are we on this?

I will test the patch I proposed more thoroughly, then push.  I intend
to add a few test cases on top of the recovery testing patch Michael
submitted (but that's branch master only), to make sure I don't
re-introduce bugs already fixed.