Re: Patch (3): Implement failover on libpq connect level. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Victor Wagner
Subject Re: Patch (3): Implement failover on libpq connect level.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 19:42:42 +0000
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:

> This patch doesn't apply.  On line 636, this appears:

It doesn't apply to current state of the master branch due
to changes in fe-connect.c made by Tom Lane in the commit c40591885.
Unfortunately these changes appears in the source just line by line
with my changes. I'm attaching here updated version of the patch,
applicable to master later that 11-12-2015.

Attachment