BUG #13701: Spelling error in bgwriter_lru_multiplier comment - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From postgresql.org@gclough.com
Subject BUG #13701: Spelling error in bgwriter_lru_multiplier comment
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13701
Logged by:          Greg Clough
Email address:      postgresql.org@gclough.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.5
Operating system:   Oracle Linux v6.7

The default postgresql.conf includes the line:

#bgwriter_lru_multiplier = 2.0          # 0-10.0 multipler on buffers
scanned/round

The comment has the word "multipler", but I think that's missing the second
"i" and  should be "multiplier".

I apologize if this is too small of an error to be considered a bug, but I
figured that we want to be the best we can.

Regards.
Greg.