BUG #13627: System Hangs During Update Query - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From manoj.sagar@globallogic.com
Subject BUG #13627: System Hangs During Update Query
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13627
Logged by:          manoj kumar
Email address:      manoj.sagar@globallogic.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.3
Operating system:   OpenSuse

Hi I am running an update command on the postgress ,the query is quite long
so sometimes my system hangs up during this command and we have to restart
the postgres as a workaround .WE are not able to locate the problem so
please help us in this scenario,we have checked the pg_stats_activity and
pg_locks also but no information could be fetched about the issue