Re: previous pgdg postgresql 9.2.10 ubuntu 1204 amd64 packages needed - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: previous pgdg postgresql 9.2.10 ubuntu 1204 amd64 packages needed
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: To Imre Oolberg 2015-09-20 <20150920135431.GA31429@msg.df7cb.de>
> The old packages are still around, but currently not publicly
> available. If it helps you, I can put them somewhere on the web. (Will
> poke you on IRC.)

(I had misread the timestamps on IRC and thought you were still around
there.)

The files are there:
http://atalia.postgresql.org/tmp/postgresql-9.2_9.2.10-1.pgdg12.4%2b1_amd64/

Please let me know when I can remove them again.

> postgresql-9.2-plproxy should still be the same as it was when 9.2.10
> was around: 2.5-5.pgdg*. (2.6 has been released, but hasn't made it to
> the pgapt archive yet.)

Confirmed, the postgresql-plproxy_2.5-5 files are all from 2014.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

Attachment