BUG #13605: How to enable PgAdmin Query Tool Favorites - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From vahdet.mert@hotmail.com
Subject BUG #13605: How to enable PgAdmin Query Tool Favorites
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13605
Logged by:          Vahdet Mert
Email address:      vahdet.mert@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.9
Operating system:   ubuntu 14.04

I use pgAdmin extensively but cannot get the Query Tool favorites to work.
The Add Favourite and Manage Favourite menu options are greyed out.

I have a valid .pgadminfavorites xml file as I can edit the xml directly and
see the resulting favorites queries under the Favorites menu. But I just
cannot add new favorites or manage existing through the pgadmin interface.

Running Ubuntu 14.04 and pgAdmin 1.18.1

Thanks,
Vahdet