BUG #13602: hi - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From thinvalue20@gmail.com
Subject BUG #13602: hi
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13602
Logged by:          Brent
Email address:      thinvalue20@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.6
Operating system:   windows

^version is incorrect cause i dont have any installed currently^
hi i was instructed by another program to reinstall my postgreSQL to
potentially solve my problem but when i did it asked me for a password and
its been years since i made one i dont even remember, the only reason i
think i did is because it says one is already in place for this computer or
something, i tried all of my emails in the password reset form but none seem
to work, i have no idea, all i wanna do is reinstall this so i can  use my
other program pleease help! :)