Re: Function to get size of notification queue? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Function to get size of notification queue?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Brendan Jurd wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> I never found a direct solution to this problem.  I still feel that a
> function to find the size of the notification queue would be a handy
> feature to have, and I would be willing to take a shot at writing such a
> feature.  However, given the <tumbleweed/> response to my original email,
> it's likely that effort would be a waste of time.

I think tumbleweed responses are more in line with "hmm, this guy might
well be right, but I don't know right now. <next email>".  When people
come up with really useless proposals, they tend to figure out pretty
quickly.