Re: commitfest app/wikipage bug - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Ross Reedstrom
Subject Re: commitfest app/wikipage bug
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 06:39:24PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Ross Reedstrom <reedstrm@rice.edu> writes:
> > I noticed an issue with the commitfest app/page. This wiki page:
> > https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch
>
> > links to this:
>
> > https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/inprogress
>
> > Which redirects to:
>
> > https://commitfest.postgresql.org/inprogress/
>
> > Which doesn't exist.
>
> > Is there some way to link to the current commitfest?
>
> Right now there is no "in progress" commitfest.  I'd say the wiki page is
> in error to assume there always is one, even if it's frequently seemed
> that way over the past year ;-)

Ah, right, that makes sense. I've updated the wiki page to mention the
possiblity that there is no current commitfest being reviewed.

Is the commitfest pages/webapp/whatever code public anywhere? I'd submit
a patch to make that redirect do the right thing under those conditions
(probably go to top-of-app, in lieu of anything better)

Ross
--
Ross Reedstrom, Ph.D.                                 reedstrm@rice.edu
Systems Engineer & Admin, Research Scientist        phone: 713-348-6166