Please not on this list (was Re: Fwd: [pgsql-jobs] PostreSQL Engineer and DBA! Atlanta, GA) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Please not on this list (was Re: Fwd: [pgsql-jobs] PostreSQL Engineer and DBA! Atlanta, GA)
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, May 06, 2015 at 08:29:06PM +0530, Sujit K M wrote:
> experts on this. I find this particular job ad to be very offensive in
> terms of an expectancy from
> any person looking for job.

In that case, I suggest you not apply for the job.  I can't see how
taking up the community's time with crowdsourced editing of job
postings is in any way appropriate for the pgsql-general list.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@crankycanuck.ca