BUG #12821: Cannot install xlogdump - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From nlp.sr@shaw.ca
Subject BUG #12821: Cannot install xlogdump
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      12821
Logged by:          HA QUAN LE
Email address:      nlp.sr@shaw.ca
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.4
Operating system:   Ubuntu 12

Dear Postgres supports,

We are trying to install xlogdump to read a WAL log file during the last
weekend.

We have Postgres 9.3 on Ubuntu 12, however it seems that the xlogdump only
supports up to Postgres 9.2

On my installation of Postgres 9.3, xlogdump informs mismatched folders.

But during weekend, we suddenly had huge WAL log file that we have to open
it to read.

May you send us a correct link to install a good tool to read our WAL file
on Postgres 9.3,  Ubuntu 12.

Thank you indeed and urgently,

Ha Quan Le,

IT Manager,