Re: A typo in backend/replication/README - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Subject Re: A typo in backend/replication/README
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

At Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:44:17 +0200, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote in
<54EC7221.5050105@vmware.com>
> On 02/24/2015 12:02 PM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI wrote:
> > Hi, I found a trivial typo in backend/replication/README
..
> Thanks, fixed.
..
> > Likewise, the release note for 8.3.2 at HEAD@master contains the
> > similar typo. The typo originates in 8.4dev and back patched to
> > 8.3.2 but I suspect that the all branches originates from 8.4dev
> > need to be fixed.
>
> Not sure we care much about release notes for old no-longer-supported
> versions, but I guess it would be good to fix this just in case
> someone searches the release notes for "restore_command". So committed
> that too.

Thank you.

> This seems to be a common typo to make. In addition to those two,
> there were several references to "recovery_command" in the git commit
> messages.

One of them seems to be a typo of 'recovery command' (without
underscore), which means *_command parameters written in
recovery.conf.  Anyway they cannot be fixed.

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center