BUG #12537: It is not possible to configure postgres to use same timezone of the server. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From eantonini@eidoscode.com
Subject BUG #12537: It is not possible to configure postgres to use same timezone of the server.
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      12537
Logged by:          Endrigo Antonini
Email address:      eantonini@eidoscode.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.5
Operating system:   CentOS 6.5

It is not possible to configure postgresql server to use the same timezone
of the server. It is necessary that the postgres use the same timezone as
the server.
Today, each time I change the timezone of the server, I have to change the
timezone the configuration file of the postgresql. It's necessary to be
possible to configure it to use servers timezone.