Re: How to init a new BuildFarm Server on my linux system - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: How to init a new BuildFarm Server on my linux system
Date
List pgsql-bugs
mingli wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> please help me. I want to built the BuildFarm system on my linux system, I
> had created the git repertory and the buildfarm client,but i couldn't init
> the server.
>
> use this code:
> ./run_build.pl --nosend --nostatus --verbose
> the system is working correct, so i want to build the server for receive the
> result on my machine.
>
> But there insn't any document with how to init a new BuildFarm Server.

Because you're not supposed to create a new server.  Just submit your
animal reports to the one already running in http://pgbuildfarm.org
A separate server would do you no good, unless your intention is to run
your own set of animals, running a set of tests of your own devise,
maybe running forked Postgres code?  In that case you probably work for
a large company with enough resources and should probably just hire
Andrew.