How to init a new BuildFarm Server on my linux system - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From mingli
Subject How to init a new BuildFarm Server on my linux system
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello everyone,

please help me. I want to built the BuildFarm system on my linux system, I
had created the git repertory and the buildfarm client,but i couldn't init
the server.

use this code:
./run_build.pl --nosend --nostatus --verbose
the system is working correct, so i want to build the server for receive th=
result on my machine.

But there insn't any document with how to init a new BuildFarm Server.

i don't know how to use the BuildFarmWeb.pl.skel file.

please who can help me =E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6

btw:my apache run the pl file is ok.