Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2014-07-16 10:43:08 +0900, Shigeru Hanada wrote:
> Kaigai-san,

> > Sorry, expected result of sanity-check test was not updated on
> > renaming to pg_custom_plan_provider.
> > The attached patch fixed up this point.
>
> I confirmed that all regression tests passed, so I marked the patch as
> "Ready for committer".

I personally don't see how this patch is 'ready for committer'. I
realize that that state is sometimes used to denote that review needs to
be "escalated", but it still seemspremature.

Unless I miss something there hasn't been any API level review of this?
Also, aren't there several open items?

Perhaps there needs to be a stage between 'needs review' and 'ready for
committer'?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services